Sabtu, 07 Maret 2009

WOW Money!

Not enough money to buy the equipment you need? The amount of money you need for your epic flyig mount seems impossible to get? Looking for a good method to make WoW money? I know your frustration, I've been there too. Therefore, in this article I will show you how to make WoW money at a decent rate, even if you don't have an epic flying mount.

This is my number one method to make WoW money and even if it's easy to apply, it has some requirements. In the next paragraph I will tell you what you need to have on your character to be able to apply this method.

The requirements of my number one method to make WoW money

As I said you don't need an epic flying mount to do this, actually this being my way of making the money I need for my "bird". However, ground epic mount is a good thing to have. You'll be needing to move as fast as possible to be ahead your competitors. The second requirement is mining. To make WoW money my way, you need minimum 275 mining skill, to be able to dig up Thorium. The third thing you need is 250 skill in jewelcrafting, to be able to prospect the thorium. For this method to make WoW money go smoother, it's a good thing to be at least level 67. This way you will minimize your aggro and you will be able to move easily throughout the mobs. Last but not least, you need to be extremely sharp. You need to spot and pick up all the ore that you see on your radar, because that is your money. As you may see, my method is based on mining thorium and prospecting it. In the next part of this article I will reveal exactly how to do it and where to do it.

My number one method to make WoW money

The best place to gather Thorium is Silithus. The places with the highest concentration of this metal are at the three insect hives located to the North, South-East and South-West. I usually start at the northern lair. When I've drained all the resources at one of the lairs, I simply move to the other. After finishing with the third, I go back to the first. By this time, new Thorium nodes should be up again at the first location. As I said at the requirements section, it's a good thing to be level 67+ to avoid the aggro easily and focus on the mining.

After an hour of mining here I end up with 5 stacks of Thorium ore. Now, even if you don't have jewelcrafting, you can sell the ore at the Auction House, or turn it into bars and sell them (whichever are more expensive).

Sometimes the thorium price goes up to 50g per stack because this metal is very needed especially for engineering, jewelcrafting and blacksmithing. If you have jewelcrafting (250+ skill) it's even better. Prospecting the ore you can get even more cash then just selling the pure ore. For example, after a one hour session last night I got 5 stacks of thorium as usual. Prospecting them I ended up with: 5 Huge Emeralds (25g a piece), 6 Azerothian Diamonds (20g a piece), 4 Large Opals (18g a piece), 4 Blue Sapphires (18g a piece) and 5 Star Rubies (9g a piece). This brought me a total of 434g. Not bad for an hour of mining/prospecting.
As I said this is my number one method to make WoW money and it works perfectly for gathering your cash for the epic flying mount.

0 komentar :

Related Posts with Thumbnails